Rachael Ray shares replace on rebuilding the New York dwelling after a hearth

Rachael Ray thinks about the loss of her New York state house after a devastating house fire last year and reveals when she will move in again.

The 52-year-old celebrity chef set out to lose her seat, showing off the house under construction on Thursday’s episode of “The Rachael Ray Show”.

“So this is our bedroom,” said Ray, pointing to a barren room where she and her husband, John Cusimano, 53, had slept. “This is the wall where I heard the fire climb through the wall. The last time I was here there was literally no roof.”

The clip then goes on a tour of the house that is being reconstructed, with Ray lamenting her previous residence after the ruin. “The house was gone like nothing. At least you can see some bones,” she said.

RACHAEL RAYS UPSTATE NEW YORK HOME DAMAGED IN FIRE

Upon moving back into the house, Ray realized that the couple had no plans to move back in until “it’s done,” and thanked their fans for their support through their ordeal.

“We wanted to share with you because you are so nice and have shared so much with us in your thoughts and your prayers and your very nice, very open and honest letters,” said Ray. “Thank you for letting us into your life and for trusting us and we will let you know when it is much closer because we will be back in a moment.”

Ray and Cusimano have lived in a guest house on Lake Lucerne since the fire.

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR ENTERTAINMENT NEWSLETTER

Rachael Ray’s home in New York State was destroyed in a house fire in August.
(John Lamparski / Getty Images for NYCWFF)

The Food Network star’s life was turned upside down in August when a fire extinguished her main New York state home. She had previously shared a video with fans showing the havoc the fire caused. Since then, the couple has lived in their guest house while the reconstruction took place.

At the time of the fire, Ray thanked the first responders who had fought the fire and allowed her to save some of her home.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Ray has in

Ray has published an update on her former residence on Lake Lucerne in “The Rachael Ray Show” and noticed that she and her husband will only move in again when it is “ready, done”.
(Raymond Hall / GC Images)

“Thank you very much to our local first responders who were friendly and accommodating and saved everything they could from our home,” she said. “Grateful that my mom, my husband, my dog ​​… we’re all fine.”

“These are the days when we must all be thankful for what we have, not what we have lost,” she wrote at the time. “… I * lost * my phone (posted by a team member) Thank you for all the good wishes, concerns and reach, but can’t return any texts and calls at the moment …!”

Fox News’ Tyler McCarthy contributed to this report

Comments are closed.