Optimist Consulting is hiring an entry-level Luxurious / Way of life Account Coordinator in New York, NY (quickly eliminated)
Order type: Full-time, entry
Optimist Consulting is looking for a PR expert to join a PR agency immediately to help run strategic advertising campaigns for well-known luxury / lifestyle brands and special events. Due to the current Covid-19 crisis, the job is temporarily remote. However, as the restrictions wear off, we will ask that person to be in the New York office.
This person will assist the team in managing daily account activities.
The tasks include:
● Compile client media coverage for monthly reports
● Writing pitches, media notices, information sheets, background information and other press material
● Create weekly / monthly progress reports as needed
● Keeping agency lists of editors, stylists, celebrities and industry resources
● Prepare meeting schedules and client updates, etc.
● Research and monitoring of cultural events
● Management of product credits and sample trading
● Participation in customer and media events (virtual or in person, if security permits)
● All other assigned tasks
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Professional behavior in the workplace
● Ability to work well with others and give directions
● Well organized, able to prioritize tasks (great attention to detail is a must)
● Creative and energetic personality
● Knowledge of and interest in industry events, trends and culture
● Social media knowledge, including influencer relations
● Public relations or media experience with luxury, fashion, retail or lifestyle brands; Agency experience preferred (internship experience accepted)
● BA in public relations, journalism, communication, marketing, or any related field
● Supportive and dynamic office culture
● Opportunity to be part of a creative team
● Medical and dental benefits for full-time employees
● 401,000 for full-time employees
● PTO and generous vacation schedule
● Further information: www.optimistconsulting.com
Interested applicants should apply by sending their CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Account coordinator. ”
Salary according to experience.