Junior Architect – New York, NY, USA | Jobs
New York, NY, USAPlace:
Thursday, February 25th 21Published on:
S20M is a Milan-based full-service architecture and interior design firm specializing in creating personalized luxury spaces and uniquely articulated lifestyle experiences around the world.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated person to help our New York City office build an office. Our work includes building and renovating medium to large, high-end residential projects in New York and New Jersey.
The tasks cover all aspects of a project, from concept to completion, the creation of presentation materials, participation in customer meetings / presentations, the creation of construction documents and interior specifications as well as shop drawings. Candidates must be self-motivated, reliable, and able to manage all aspects of a project.
- Bachelor or Master degree in architecture.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in an architecture office.
- Candidates with a New York State Architectural License (or upon registration) are preferred. LEED accreditation is recommended but not required.
- Implementation and / or supervision of the design and the creation of draft drawings.
- Coordinate complete sets of drawings and create construction specifications.
- Knowledge of building materials, details and methods.
- Understand the NYC codes and zoning.
- Manage the review process for shop drawings.
- Must demonstrate specific design and engineering experience directing and managing a project from schematic design to construction.
- Must have experience showing that they are able to work well within a design team and coordinate the work of a large team of consultants.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
- Qualified persons should:
- Submit PDF resumes and work samples (maximum 8 MB) to: [email protected]
- Include salary requirements in the body of your cover letter.
The compensation will be commensurate with the experience. Part-time can be switched to full-time.
Please send your CV and work samples via email in a single PDF document. Please also describe salary requirements and availability. Applicants must be fluent in written and spoken English and have legal employment status in the United States.
The interviews will take place in New York on March 8th.
Back to the job list …