The Best Solar Inverters For New Haven
The Best Solar Inverters For New Haven
Inverters are an important component of the system, even though solar panels often get a lot more attention. Proper selection of an inverter can make a significant difference in the production of solar energy.
A solar inverter that is too large will "clip power," meaning it will waste some of its solar electricity and not lower your utility bills. If a home has complicated shading or rooflines, it is important to choose the right inverter.
While solar panels can produce power for as long as 25 years, most inverters are not designed to last that long. The problem is that the inverter could need to replace while the solar panel is still relatively young.
Smart Solar New Haven is dedicated to installing solar power plants that will produce clean energy for the next decades. We use the most advanced solar inverters. These inverters have a reputation for reliability and offer long warranties that will protect your investment.
What is a Solar Inverter?
Sunlight hits the solar panels and produces electricity. Direct current (DC) is the only type of electricity that travels in one direction. Alternate current (AC) power is used by household appliances and the grid to transmit electricity over long distances. AC power is able to move electrons in both directions.
Smart Solar in New Haven takes the following into consideration when choosing a solar inverter:
- The efficiency of the sun inverter: Inverters can be as efficient or less efficient than solar panels. High-efficiency equipment means your home will get more electricity from the sun. The majority of solar inverters achieve more than 95% efficiency under normal conditions.
- The inverter's capacity: It is our goal to provide the most power for your home without oversizing it. Undersized inverters will waste the energy that your panels produce.
- You need to protect your investment in solar panels. You can rest assured that your solar panels will be protected from damage due to equipment failure with long product warranties and our 25-year labor warranty.
- Unique properties: Each solar energy system is customized by Smart Solar New Haven to your project goals and your property. The design of your solar system may be affected by the shading on your roof or the need to install a solar storage battery. Inverters are also required for solar batteries that store DC power.
- Where the Inverter is Made: Smart Solar New Haven customers love equipment that is made in the Pacific Northwest. We often use APsystems Microinverters. The company is based near New Haven.
What kinds of solar inverters do you have?
Many types of inverters are available for solar companies. While some companies use a standard approach to solar system installation, we custom design each installation according to the property, budget, and goals of the client. Inverters are all commonly used in residential applications.
Installers attach PV inverters to the backside of solar panels. They convert DC to AC power. Each panel thus has its own unit. A 20-panel solar system would require 20 microinverters. Microinverters are a common feature in many of the systems we install. They offer many advantages.
Can I Leave my Solar Inverter on at Night?
Yes, solar systems can turn on and off when needed. Solar inverters are extremely efficient and consume very little electricity. Your system can be turned on and off automatically by you. Solar systems equipped with battery storage will detect when the power grid is out and start powering up your household essentials.
The Right Inverter For Your Solar System
Smart Solar New Haven customizes every solar energy project to fit the needs of New Haven homeowners. We assess whether your solar system will be equipped with batteries, shading, and customer preferences.
We have access to the best inverters, solar panels, and other products on the marketplace. We install APsystems, Enphase microinverters, SolarEdge, and Generac Power Systems central inverters.
Smart Solar New Haven
New Haven, AZ
(475) 278 9244